pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From <maurice.k...@securiton.ch>
Subject Rendering/Printing problems of PDfs with transparencies
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2012 13:49:11 GMT
Hi!

I was trying to print a pdf which was generated by iText v2.1.5. Unfortunately parts of it
were printed in white - the filling color was missing. I could reduce the problem to the attached
PDF. When trying to print with PDocument.silentPrint I get the following info message:
[INFO] [org.apache.pdfbox.pdfviewer.PageDrawer] ColorSpace Pattern doesn't provide a non-stroking
color, using white instead!

I can reproduce the result when I use PDFToImage and generate a png-file from the pdf (see
attachment). The output is similar:
org.apache.pdfbox.pdfviewer.PageDrawer fillPath
INFO: ColorSpace Pattern doesn't provide a non-stroking color, using white instead!

Am I doing something wrong or is this a known issue/bug? Is there a workaround or is it possible
to set the non-stroking color? How would I do that programmatically? Which color??

Any help appreciated!

Thanks and best regards
Maurice

This e-mail is confidential and may contain privileged information. It is intended only for
the addressees. If you have received this e-mail in error, kindly notify us immediately by
telephone or e-mail and delete the message from your system.