pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Sébastien Boutté <sebastien.bou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Page Merging Or Rectangle Rotation
Date Sat, 17 Nov 2012 00:41:03 GMT
In fact, i know the dimensions of the rectangles i have to rotate.
The pdf is produced by birt ; but with birt it's difficult to produce
rotated text or objects
(you have to enhance the designer ... more work to do)
So this is why, i want to postProcess my report with pdfbox.

Have you a pseudo code with (PDPageNode, ...)  ? cos i try but i've not
found the solution or any example

Thanks a lot

Sebastien