pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Duane Nickull <du...@technoracle-systems.com>
Subject Re: PDFbox and tab index
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 07:14:13 GMT
I haven't looked at Acroforms as they are COS based.  The answer will
involve patience and practical experience with a hex editor.  I am not
sure if anyone else has taken the time to crack this?

BTW - Ben Litchfield is noted as the author for most of the PDF BOx
classes.  I have tried to reach out to him to respond on a couple of
PDFBox issues but have never heard back.  Has anyone else on the list
communicated with him?  I think that if he sees how many people are
interested in advancing PDFBox we could all work together.

Just a thought.

Duane

Technoracle Advanced Systems Inc.
Consulting and Contracting; Proven Results!
i.  Neo4J, PDF, Java, LiveCycle ES, Flex, AIR, CQ5 & Mobile
b. http://technoracle.blogspot.com
t.  @duanechaos
"Don't fear the Graph!  Embrace Neo4J"