pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From David Hoffer <dhoff...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to parse check box content?
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2012 14:17:34 GMT
FYI, I just learned with some email discussions with iText users that
the check boxes and check box marks are made using vector drawing
instructions.  Is that something that PDFBox can help parse?  Or since
I know where the check boxes are located am I better off converting
this to an image and 'reading' the data via pixel analysis?

-Dave