pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Rene van Reeuwijk <renevanreeuw...@bmc.nl>
Subject Re: Troubles with fonts
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2012 10:55:40 GMT
I had font problems too. Turned out i needed to install fonts in ubuntu.

My Ubuntu installation did not have any truetype fonts installed (in /usr/share/local).

Used the following info to install the Microsoft truetype fonts (usually used in ms office
documents):
http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/how-to-install-microsoft-core-fonts-in-ubuntu-linux/

Regards Rene

Op 23 aug. 2012 om 18:10 heeft "Andreas Lehmkuehler" <andreas@lehmi.de<mailto:andreas@lehmi.de>>