pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From mehdi houshmand <med1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Create PDF document using HTML file/contents
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2012 13:06:07 GMT
Hi Krishan,

There are undoubtedly other ways of doing this, but you can use various
methods to convert HTML -> XSL-FO then use an XSL FO processor, for example
Apache FOP [1], to create PDF. There are several ways to convert HTML to
XSL-FO, I believe (though I've never used) DocBook [2] does this, but also
the aptly named HTML2FO [3].

If you have any further questions, I'd suggest you use the fop-users
mailing list and either I or one of my peers that work on the project would
be happy to help you further.

Hope that helps

[1] http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/
[2] http://docbook.sourceforge.net/