pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Bhandari, Priyank A" <priyank.a.bhand...@jpmchase.com>
Subject Need to know a start point
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2012 11:16:24 GMT
Hi  Team,
I am new to pdfBox and would need some help on deciding the start point for my requirements.

My requirement is to create a simple PDF which would have text in certain format. The length
of the text is not known before hand, so some part of it might go onto the 2nd page. (Kind
of an essay that I am trying to print)

PDPageContentStream along with PDFont is what I am using right now to print the data onto
the PDF. (Have to manually calculate x,y co-ordinates, see when the page end is reached and
then change page and continue).

Is there a better way to create a PDF and write contents onto it?

Thanks in Advance!

Regards,
Priyank

and affiliates.

copy format. Thank you.

disclosures relating to European legal entities.