pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "McManus, Mike" <Mike.McMa...@uk.experian.com>
Subject RE: PDFBox and MS Word PDFs
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2012 08:03:06 GMT
Hi Mehdi

I've attached the PDF. It is as simple a document as I could create via MS Word.

I attempted to replace "x" with "i" and got "?".

Thanks in advance for your help.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: mehdi houshmand [mailto:med1985@gmail.com]
Sent: 16 August 2012 08:36
To: users@pdfbox.apache.org
Subject: Re: PDFBox and MS Word PDFs

Hi Mike,

Could you provide the PDF that you ran ReplaceString on? Obviously make sure you anonymise
any sensitive information, but there could be several things at play here and it isn't obvious
which one could be the cause without seeing the actual PDF. Also, which version of PDFBox
are you using?
Have you tried using the latest 1.7.1 release?

Thanks

Mehdi