pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Amedeo Mantica <amedeo.mant...@insigno.it>
Subject Troubles with fonts
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2012 18:23:57 GMT
Hello all,

I'm a new to PDFBox, I found this library on google and I really like it, Btw I have a trouble
I'm using this library to make PDF to Image conversion inside a Web Application
Everything is working really fine on my development machine ( Mac OS X )

On deployment machine I get conversion done but the text is missing from the output document,
I get only images.

I guess is something regarding font installation, but I don't know how to manage it

Anyone could help ?

The deployment machine is a Linux CentOS 5.6 with no GUI ( vistualized hardware )

Thank you very much.

Amedeo