pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Kirk, Kenneth" <Kk...@ILSOS.NET>
Subject Add Multi-Page TIFF to PDF
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2012 18:12:47 GMT
I have been trying to convert tiff images to PDF.  I'm getting the tiff as a binary array and
wrap with a stream class which I then pass to PDCcitt.  When I draw the image on the page
and save the document it only creates on page and show only half on the second page in the
tiff.  I tried extract the tiff page by page and add a new PDPage for each tiff page but the
PDCcitt  contructor complain about "First image in tiff is not a single tile/strip";

Disclaimer - This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and contain privileged
or copyright information. You must not present this message to another party without gaining
permission from the sender. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute
or use this email or the information contained in it for any purpose other than to notify
the Office of the Illinois Secretary of State.

If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete
this email from your system. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of the Office of
the Illinois Secretary of State.