pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Maruan Sahyoun <sahy...@fileaffairs.de>
Subject Re: hello word example generated un-openable file.
Date Sun, 08 Jul 2012 09:58:50 GMT
Hi Guy,

your code works fine for me. The only change I did - as I didn't want to deal with a servlet
- was that I run it as a cli test writing to a permanent file. Maybe you can test that first.
If that works how do you send the generated pdf back to the web application? Maybe the error
lies in there.

With kind regards

Maruan Sahyoun

Am 07.07.2012 um 10:39 schrieb Guy Kroizman:

> Hi
> I have a servlet which execute the hello word example but when I try to open the generated
pdf I get message from adobe reader:

> "Adobe Reader could not open 'test.pdf' because it is either not a supported file type
or because the file has been damaged (for example, it was sent as an email attachment and
wasn't correctly decoded)."