pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Hamed Iravanchi <iravan...@gmail.com>
Subject Issues with converting PDF to Image
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2012 07:03:59 GMT
Hi,

I managed to fix a few issues with PDF to Image convertion.
Andreas, please reply. Let me know what can I do to fix these in your code
too.

What I've done so far:
- Made all true type fonts use code points (instead of extracted text) to
render the image
- Mapped the code point to glyph code by reading the font's CMAP (because
what I've mentioned in
http://pdfbox-users.markmail.org/message/bxfiab2der5dphlh?page=1)
- Used glyph codes to draw text

This fixes ALL of my PDF files that contain true type fonts.
One of my sample PDF files that have a CIDFontType0 still renders garbage,
and I think it is because not creating a correct AWT font.
I've reported the issue along with the PDF file in issue PDFBOX-1278.

Waiting for your reply,
-Hamed