pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Ravi Jagannathan <ravt...@gmail.com>
Subject text to pdf conversion problem
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 16:59:20 GMT
Hi,
   I am a Java novice.
   I am using pdfbox to convert a text file to a pdf file.  I am
using the method "createPDFFromText".  I encountered two problems.
   One is the beginning space " " in the text was taken out and the
text file looks unreadable since the beginning space in the start of
the paragraph is gone.  Second is, for font size 10, if a line is too
long, the text does not wrap around.  It gets cut off.
    I traced the problem to the method createPDFFromText where the line
   "String[] lineWords = nextLine.trim().split( " " );"
could be responsible for the problem.

   Any ideas?
Appreciate the help,
thanks,