pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Hesham G." <heshamgne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can i change the color of the link border ?
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2012 12:21:35 GMT
Gilad ,

Perfect ... This worked just fine :)

Just in case someone wants to know why I need this ... When I created a link
with no borders using this code :
    PDBorderStyleDictionary linkBorder = new PDBorderStyleDictionary();
    linkBorder.setWidth( 0f );
    link.setBorderStyle( linkBorder );

The border still appeared in Mac Preview, as I have reported here before:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX-943 [Thanks to Andreas for
looking at this :) ], So I thought of changing the border color of the link
to the background color of the pdf page so it will not appear. It worked
fine ... Thanks to you Gilad.

Best regards ,
Hesham

Included message :