pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Nuruddin Hakimjee" <Nuruddin.Hakim...@kewill.com>
Subject Problems reading pdf form data
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 22:03:52 GMT
Hi,

I am testing out reading pdf form data using the sample PrintFields
program. I noticed that when I copy and paste the data into the form,
the program cannot read the data in the fields while if I type in the
data into the form the program can read the data in the fields.

Has anybody else noticed this? If so are there any workarounds?

Thanks,

Nuruddin Hakimjee

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This email is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt
from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this email is not the intended recipient
or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately
notify us by telephone at (978) 482-2500 and return the original message to us at the listed
email address. In accordance with Kewill policy, emails sent and received may be monitored.
Kewill accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage should this email contain any virus,
or similar destructive or mischievous code. Thank You. Copyright © 2011 by Kewill Inc.