pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Maruan Sahyoun <sahy...@fileaffairs.de>
Subject Re: PDFBOX-1000
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 06:08:47 GMT
Hi,

there is not much progress from January but I do hope that I can restart working on that early
April. To have a complete parser will take some time though. I plan to do incremental releases
where the first will allow to get some basic information  about the PDF such as author, number
of pages …. All depends on finding some spare time.

With kind regards

Maruan

Am 23.03.2012 um 17:39 schrieb Sheila M. Morrissey:

> Is there more recent status on PDFBOX-1000 (Conforming parser) than the comment on the
issues page from 16 Jan 2012?
> Do we have a notion of what release will include this fix?
> Thanks
> Sheila
>
> Sheila M. Morrissey
> Senior Research Developer
> ITHAKA
> 100 Campus Drive
> Suite 100
> Princeton NJ 08540
> 609-986-2221
> sheila.morrissey@ithaka.org<mailto:sheila.morrissey@ithaka.org>
>
> ITHAKA (www.ithaka.org<http://www.ithaka.org/>) is a not-for-profit organization
that helps the academic community use digital technologies to preserve the scholarly record
and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.  We provide innovative services
that benefit higher education, including Ithaka S+R, JSTOR, and Portico.