pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Jorge David Plasencia Hernandez <jdplasen...@estudiantes.uci.cu>
Subject Re: read table of content without bookmarks
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2012 18:42:47 GMT
yes the table of content is clickable. when i click in one subject, the pdf showme the content
of that subject. And i whant to parse that table to extract the text in the same order that
appear in the table of content, but i don't have idea of how do that. help please is urgent.

----- Mensaje original -----
De: "Ilija Pavlic" <ilija.pavlic@gmail.com>
Para: users@pdfbox.apache.org
Enviados: Jueves, 9 de Febrero 2012 4:21:52
Asunto: Re: read table of content without bookmarks

Hi Jorge,

Are the table of contents "clickable"? If not, then your only option
is parsing the contents of the table of contents to extract page
numbers.

BR,
Ilija.

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 5:08 AM, Jorge David Plasencia Hernandez
<jdplasencia@estudiantes.uci.cu> wrote:

> hi all, I have a pdf document that dont have bookmarks. But nevertheless, the document
has several pages where the content is in form of index or table of contents. anyone knows
how to navigate through that tree. or can only do that with bookmarks enabled. greetings.

> "Lo que sabemos es una gota, lo que ignoramos un océano"
> jdplasencia@estudiantes.uci.cu
>

> Fin a la injusticia, LIBERTAD AHORA A NUESTROS CINCO COMPATRIOTAS QUE SE ENCUENTRAN INJUSTAMENTE
EN PRISIONES DE LOS EEUU!