pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From yankefr...@optonline.net
Subject How to check if a password is the document open password
Date Sat, 11 Feb 2012 00:22:30 GMT
How can a java program check to see if a given password is the correct password to open a pdf
document?  We have a table that shows what password should have been set as the correct password
for a given file.

I want to traverse this list of files and figure out which files had the password set correctly
and which did not.  I can traverse the table, but what piece of code or what method or methods
in PDFBOX will let me check if a particular password is the right document open password?

Thanks to anyone who can shed any light on this.

- Frank