pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Manoj Patel <patelman...@hotmail.com>
Subject FW: Need Solution to Add Image file in PDF with PDFBox
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2012 05:29:06 GMT

Hi,

I am trying to add image file in PDF with PDFBox but it's not display proper image for testImage.png
and it's working fine for test.png file.

Both files having transparent background so why one is working and another is not working.

I had built new pdfbox and fontbox jar from svn.

Please suggest solution for the problem.

I had attached PDF files and PNG images in previous mail but it not appear in your mailing
list so i attached files.rar file along with this mail

Please extract it and see two pdf files (NEWVERSION.pdf and NEWVERSION2.pdf) so you can see
what is the problem.

Regards
Manoj