pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Denis Voloshin <DE...@il.ibm.com>
Subject problematic pdf
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2012 08:30:31 GMT
Hi

We have this pdf which we get from a customer which complains the document
 is processed successfully but the content is gibberish.
If you open the file in Acrobat, it displays correctly there is nothing
strange in the document properties but if you copy text
from it and try to paste it to another document (Word or text) you get
gibberish.
Therefore we think something in the file is corrupted.

We suspect that the reason in the way how the document was created.
The question is, if there is any way that  we can inform a user  that we
have such problematic pdf using PDFBox tool

The version we use is pdfbox-app-1.2.1-ecmts-1.5.jar

Thanks

Best Regards.

Denis Voloshin
Software engineer