pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Ismael Hasan <ismael.hasan.rom...@gmail.com>
Subject Merge two pages of a document into just one page
Date Wed, 29 Feb 2012 10:24:30 GMT
Hello,

I have been searching in the PDFBox API and forums some funcionality
that allows me to merge 2 pages of a document into just 1 page, but I
haven't had any success. To be clear, I don't need to merge 2
different PDF documents, instead I need to transform a PDF with 10
pages in a PDF with 5 pages, just by merging some of the pages into
double pages.

Is there any functionality that I missed and allows me to do this? Or,
as I suspect,  a complex processing is needed to do this?

Thanks in advance.