pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Expert System <expertsystem....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problematic pdf
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2012 11:55:20 GMT
Hi,

In case this helps, I tried opening Denis' document with Adobe Reader
9.0.0, Adobe Reader 10.1.1 and Adobe Acrobat Pro 8.3.1. In all three cases
the document displayed just fine, but when copying and pasting text to
another application (i.e. notepad) only strange symbols were pasted.

@John: As I understand it from Denis' e-mail, there was never a problem
opening and viewing the document in Adobe Reader, but copying and pasting
text to another application. (A problem I was able to reproduce with the
aforementioned versions of Adobe products, exactly as Denis described.)

GK