pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Ilija Pavlic <ilija.pav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: read table of content without bookmarks
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2012 10:51:05 GMT
The best information I can give you is to look at PDOutlineItem class
(http://pdfbox.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/pdfbox/pdmodel/interactive/documentnavigation/outline/PDOutlineItem.html).
Perhaps it can help you. If you manage to solve your problem, please
post your solution.

BR,
Ilija.

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 7:42 PM, Jorge David Plasencia Hernandez
<jdplasencia@estudiantes.uci.cu> wrote:
> yes the table of content is clickable. when i click in one subject, the pdf showme the
content of that subject. And i whant to parse that table to extract the text in the same order
that appear in the table of content, but i don't have idea of how do that. help please is
urgent.

has several pages where the content is in form of index or table of contents. anyone knows
how to navigate through that tree. or can only do that with bookmarks enabled. greetings.

>> "Lo que sabemos es una gota, lo que ignoramos un océano"
>> jdplasencia@estudiantes.uci.cu
>>

>> Fin a la injusticia, LIBERTAD AHORA A NUESTROS CINCO COMPATRIOTAS QUE SE ENCUENTRAN
INJUSTAMENTE EN PRISIONES DE LOS EEUU!