pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Ilija Pavlic <ilija.pav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: read table of content without bookmarks
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2012 10:21:52 GMT
Hi Jorge,

Are the table of contents "clickable"? If not, then your only option
is parsing the contents of the table of contents to extract page
numbers.

BR,
Ilija.

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 5:08 AM, Jorge David Plasencia Hernandez
<jdplasencia@estudiantes.uci.cu> wrote:

> hi all, I have a pdf document that dont have bookmarks. But nevertheless, the document
has several pages where the content is in form of index or table of contents. anyone knows
how to navigate through that tree. or can only do that with bookmarks enabled. greetings.

> "Lo que sabemos es una gota, lo que ignoramos un océano"
> jdplasencia@estudiantes.uci.cu
>

> Fin a la injusticia, LIBERTAD AHORA A NUESTROS CINCO COMPATRIOTAS QUE SE ENCUENTRAN INJUSTAMENTE
EN PRISIONES DE LOS EEUU!