pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Ken Bowen <...@form-runner.com>
Subject Re: Compatible PDFBox Version with java version "1.4.2_10"
Date Sun, 12 Feb 2012 19:28:12 GMT
MC,

As a developer, I for one am quite grateful to the /VOLUNTEER/ staff which develops PDFBox
and other open-source products.  Perhaps you can tell us all whether you have contributed
$$ or development time to help the project.  You can't be much of a developer if you believe
it is easy to maintain backward compatibility with ancient programing languages or operating
systems.

--Ken Bowen