pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Isaias Barroso <isaias.barr...@gmail.com>
Subject Sign PDF Using ByteArrayInputStream
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2012 11:36:25 GMT
Dear all,

Currently the process to sign a PDF works fine if we use
PDDocument.addSignature  and PDDocument.saveIncremental, but
saveIncremental just accept a FileInputStream, does anybody knows another
way, for exemple using a ByteArrayInputStream instead FileInputStream?
Using a ByteArrayInputStream would let the process more flexible, I could
for example get a content from a Web Service and sign the content without
to save it on disk before sign the document.

If a solution for this don't already exists or planned I'll try to make
changes on source code.

Best Regards

--
IsaĆ­as Barroso