pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Ilija Pavlic <ilija.pav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: extracting grid lines for PDF tables
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2012 10:40:42 GMT
Sorry, must have sent something wrong.

Most of the PDFs do represent grid lines with something like vectors
-- they use operators to "move a pen" and "stroke a line". JAI seems
like a bad choice to me because of difficulties with portability and
deployment. Take a look at OpenCV for algorithms, most of them are
also easy to find on the web.

Ilija.