pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Maruan Sahyoun <sahy...@fileaffairs.de>
Subject Re: How to insert the first bookmark in a pre-existing PDDocumentOutline
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2012 13:10:21 GMT
Hi Gilad,

I did a quick check of the source and couldn't find a good reason why this is not available
but haven't had the time to completely think about all aspects. So in case there is no good
solution for you you might want to add an enhancement request using https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX.
Maybe you could come up with a patch?

With kind regards.

Maruan Sahyoun