pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Sagar Pise <Sagar.P...@lntinfotech.com>
Subject PrintImageLocations does not print information of all images
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2011 10:11:52 GMT
Hi,
PrintImageLocations does not print information of all images.

However I am able to extract all images using "ExtractImages.java"

Following is my initial analysis:
In processResources method of ExtractImages.java, source code is present as given below

if( xobjects != null )
{
            Iterator<String> xobjectIter = xobjects.keySet().iterator();
            while( xobjectIter.hasNext() )
            {
                  ----
                  ----
                  if (xobject instanceof PDXObjectImage)
                  {
                        ----
                        ----
                  }
                  else if (xobject instanceof PDXObjectForm)
                  {
                    PDXObjectForm xObjectForm = (PDXObjectForm)xobject;
                    PDResources formResources = xObjectForm.getResources();
                    processResources(formResources, prefix, addKey);
                  }
            }
}

My PDF contains some images which are of type PDXObjectForm.
I am not able to get information of all those images (of type PDXObjectForm) using PrintImageLocations.java

In processOperator  method of PrintImageLocations.java, there is no "else"  statement for
images of type PDXObjectForm. Is this problem?
Kindly help and suggest solution.

Regards,
Sagar.

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or privileged information
for the intended recipient(s). Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on
the basis of information in this e-mail and using or disseminating the information, and must
notify the sender and delete it from their system. L&T Infotech will not accept responsibility
or liability for the accuracy or completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling
code in this e-mail"