pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Rubesh.Xav...@in.ey.com
Subject Re: Watermarks in PDFBox
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2011 10:22:28 GMT
Hi,
Could someone please confirm if adding/removing watermarks is possible
with PDFBox?

Regards,
Rubesh

From:
Rubesh M Xavier/AABS/GSS/ErnstYoung/IN
To:
users@pdfbox.apache.org
Date:
11/25/2011 12:38 PM
Subject:
Watermarks in PDFBox

Hi,
I have been trying to find an article/sample on how to create watermarks
in a PDF doc using PDFBox, but I could not find any details. Could you
please tell me if this is possible with PDFBox?
I need to create watermark as well provide an option to delete it. If it
is possible, could you please send me the link that contains more details
or how to implement this functionality.

Thanks,
Rubesh

The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it.   It may contain confidential
or legally privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and
then delete it from your system. The firm is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission
of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.