pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Rubesh.Xav...@in.ey.com
Subject Adding a new page to PDF
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2011 06:35:11 GMT
Hi,
I have a requirement in which I have a document say with 10 pages, now if
the page begins with line "Test" as the start word or some other unique
value in a page, depending on this, I need to add a new page from another
doc to this.
Say I have found the word 'Test' in pages 3 & 8; then the new page should
be inserted before 3 & 8 and the total pages in the updated doc should now
be 12; is there a direct way of doing this in PDFBox? I am using the .Net
version.

Thanks,
Rubesh

The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it.   It may contain confidential
or legally privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and
then delete it from your system. The firm is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission
of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.