pdfbox-users mailing list archives: July 2011

Site index · List index
Message listThread · Author · Date
nidhi jain Re: PDFBox 1.5 is very slow in loading PDFs Fri, 01 Jul, 13:14
Andreas Lehmkuehler [ANNOUNCE] Apache PDFBox 1.6.0 released Sat, 02 Jul, 10:53
Andreas Lehmkuehler Fwd: Reminder: TAC Assistance to ApacheCon NA 2011 closes July 8th Sun, 03 Jul, 12:25
Andreas Lehmkuehler Re: Line Break in Page Mon, 04 Jul, 18:25
Roy Anderson Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache PDFBox 1.6.0 released Tue, 05 Jul, 00:16
Andreas Lehmkühler Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache PDFBox 1.6.0 released Tue, 05 Jul, 11:21
sudhakar nallamaru Query Wed, 06 Jul, 07:39
Roy Anderson Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache PDFBox 1.6.0 released Wed, 06 Jul, 12:53
nidhi jain Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache PDFBox 1.6.0 released Wed, 06 Jul, 15:02
kirillkh Re: PDFTextStripper: space characters inside words Wed, 06 Jul, 17:27
Andreas Lehmkuehler Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache PDFBox 1.6.0 released Wed, 06 Jul, 18:38
Andreas Lehmkühler Re: Fwd: Help for users@pdfbox.apache.org Thu, 07 Jul, 18:22
Michael Jeier How do I get the encoding of a PDF File and set the encoding of the input stream?? Sat, 09 Jul, 13:38
Andreas Lehmkuehler Re: How do I get the encoding of a PDF File and set the encoding of the input stream?? Sat, 09 Jul, 17:57
Michael Jeier Re: How do I get the encoding of a PDF File and set the encoding of the input stream?? Sun, 10 Jul, 14:08
Andreas Lehmkuehler Re: How do I get the encoding of a PDF File and set the encoding of the input stream?? Sun, 10 Jul, 14:42
Andreas Lehmkuehler Apache PDFBox 1.6.0 .NET version available Sun, 10 Jul, 16:34
Richard van Heest writing text in an PDF-doc Mon, 11 Jul, 09:22
i...@e-soft.it Merge two A4 pdf pages into an A3 page Mon, 11 Jul, 21:15
SasiKanth Chandran Image is not shown in the generated PDF Tue, 12 Jul, 07:58
Andreas Lehmkühler Re: Image is not shown in the generated PDF Tue, 12 Jul, 10:59
SasiKanth Chandran Re: Image is not shown in the generated PDF Wed, 13 Jul, 06:06
Andreas Lehmkuehler Re: Image is not shown in the generated PDF Wed, 13 Jul, 06:21
SasiKanth Chandran Re: Image is not shown in the generated PDF Wed, 13 Jul, 06:34
stephen smith new to PDFbox is it possible to change text font Wed, 13 Jul, 14:07
Wulf Berschin Text extraction and wrong or missing ToUnicode maps Wed, 13 Jul, 14:33
Wu, Han PDFBox does not support PDF forms made from Adobe Livecycle Wed, 13 Jul, 14:36
Michael Jeier Re: How do I get the encoding of a PDF File and set the encoding of the input stream?? Wed, 13 Jul, 16:37
Binu Kuttikkattu Idicula Where can I get LucenePDFDocument class? Wed, 13 Jul, 18:59
SasiKanth Chandran Font size calculation Wed, 13 Jul, 20:08
Andreas Lehmkuehler Re: Font size calculation Thu, 14 Jul, 06:07
Andreas Lehmkuehler Re: Where can I get LucenePDFDocument class? Thu, 14 Jul, 06:11
stephen smith RE: new to PDFbox is it possible to change text font Thu, 14 Jul, 14:25
Richard van Heest € in PDF Fri, 15 Jul, 08:21
Nishant Shah Do you have any idea/code for reading the text + its input value ?? ( Line by Line ) Fri, 15 Jul, 11:29
stephen smith PDF prints on local, on server gives HeadlessException Fri, 15 Jul, 16:25
Ken Bowen Re: PDF prints on local, on server gives HeadlessException Fri, 15 Jul, 18:41
stephen smith RE: PDF prints on local, on server gives HeadlessException Fri, 15 Jul, 19:39
Ken Bowen Re: PDF prints on local, on server gives HeadlessException Fri, 15 Jul, 19:53
Sarah Submitting multi-issue test case? Rendering and font issues Fri, 15 Jul, 21:49
stephen smith pdDocument.print(); prints to server not browser Fri, 15 Jul, 21:50
Andreas Lehmkuehler Re: Submitting multi-issue test case? Rendering and font issues Sat, 16 Jul, 07:50
Jeremias Maerki Re: € in PDF Mon, 18 Jul, 06:17
Eric Douglas RE: pdDocument.print(); prints to server not browser Mon, 18 Jul, 13:21
stephen smith RE: pdDocument.print(); prints to server not browser Mon, 18 Jul, 13:42
Eric Douglas RE: pdDocument.print(); prints to server not browser Mon, 18 Jul, 13:51
Sarah K. Re: Submitting multi-issue test case? Rendering and font issues Mon, 18 Jul, 15:57
stephen smith RE: pdDocument.print(); prints to server not browser Mon, 18 Jul, 16:08
Eric Douglas RE: pdDocument.print(); prints to server not browser Mon, 18 Jul, 18:45
Sarah K. Re: Submitting multi-issue test case? Rendering and font issues Mon, 18 Jul, 19:51
Gilad Denneboom [OT] pdfbox.org domain name expired ... Tue, 19 Jul, 10:37
Andreas Lehmkuehler Re: Submitting multi-issue test case? Rendering and font issues Wed, 20 Jul, 06:02
alexander sulz unparseable PDF with 1.6.0 Wed, 20 Jul, 13:50
Andreas Lehmkuehler Re: unparseable PDF with 1.6.0 Wed, 20 Jul, 16:22
Ken Bowen Soft Masks/Transparency Wed, 20 Jul, 21:36
Andreas Lehmkuehler Re: Soft Masks/Transparency Thu, 21 Jul, 06:45
Ken Bowen Re: Soft Masks/Transparency Thu, 21 Jul, 11:18
Andreas Lehmkuehler Re: How do I get the encoding of a PDF File and set the encoding of the input stream?? Sat, 23 Jul, 15:48
Franklin Antony Re: How do I get the encoding of a PDF File and set the encoding of the input stream?? Sat, 23 Jul, 17:36
Andreas Lehmkuehler Re: How do I get the encoding of a PDF File and set the encoding of the input stream?? Sun, 24 Jul, 12:52
Franklin Antony Re: How do I get the encoding of a PDF File and set the encoding of the input stream?? Sun, 24 Jul, 12:54
spr...@gmx.eu PDFToImage going nuts Sat, 30 Jul, 10:25
spr...@gmx.eu RE: PDFToImage going nuts Sat, 30 Jul, 10:29
Andreas Lehmkuehler Re: PDFToImage going nuts Sat, 30 Jul, 17:27
spr...@gmx.eu RE: PDFToImage going nuts Sun, 31 Jul, 09:44
Message listThread · Author · Date
Box list
Dec 2014106