pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Tiaan Pat" <sera...@hotmail.com>
Subject PDFBOX 1.5 dll's
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2011 08:43:19 GMT
Hi

I am trying to use pdfbox and I have a few problems in getting it to work in .net.
I tried using pdfbox 0.7.3 and I get this error “The type initializer for 'gnu.java.util.regex.RESyntax'
threw an exception.”
I cant seem to figure out why its giving this error. I then tried to get the latest version
1.5 but I cant manage to get the dll’s from the java.

Is there anyone that can please help me with this or guide me in the right direction. There
isn’t a lot of data on the internet or I am just not looking
in the right place.

Your help would be much appreciated.

Regards
Tiaan