pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Eric Douglas" <edoug...@blockhouse.com>
Subject Error Messages
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2011 13:27:15 GMT
I create a PDF using FOP, then I load it into pdfbox with PDDocument.load().
Then I pass it to the Java print method with PrinterJob.setPageable.
It appears to be printing perfectly.  Why am I getting all these error messages in my log?

org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.font.PDFont determineEncoding
SEVERE: Error: Could not parse predefined CMAP file for 'Adobe-UCS-0'

org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.font.PDType1Font getawtFont
INFO: Can't read the embedded true type font EAAAAJ+LucidaSans-Typewriter

org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.font.PDSimpleFont drawString
WARNING: Changing font on < > from <Lucida Sans Typewriter Bold> to the default
font