pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Miao Fan <miao....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why org.bouncycastle.* packages were specified as mandatory in the manifest in the pdfbox-1.5.0.jar
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2011 13:31:50 GMT
Hi Thomas,

I totally agree with you. We have a small project and won't need any
encryption. The simple solution would be mark them as optional in the
manifest file. Also the version of 'export' plugins are not versioned which
make us can't import these plugins based on version.

Anyway, just curious how I could submit a bug?

Thanks,
Miao