pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Miao Fan <miao....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why org.bouncycastle.* packages were specified as mandatory in the manifest in the pdfbox-1.5.0.jar
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2011 16:33:09 GMT
Hi Tomas,

Thanks for the info.

Adam,

I agree the majority may be more interested in using the bc. But make it
optional in "manifest" still server your interest. You can still use it
without any issue. :) But for those such as us do not want it, it works for
us too.

In addition, if bc to be considered as a mandatory plugs-ins, that's fine
too. But please modify http://pdfbox.apache.org/dependencies.html. On that
page, it says "Optional dependencies".

Thanks,
Miao