pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From A...@swmc.com
Subject Re: TR: still NumberFormatException when parsing type 1 font ([PDFBOX-921] jira issue) with 1.4.0 version
Date Fri, 14 Jan 2011 17:54:07 GMT
Attachments are blocked from the mailing list.  You should be able to
attach it to the JIRA issue along with a comment that this is not
completely resolved and that will automatically trigger an e-mail to all
the developers letting us know so we can look into it.

"Samir SOUILEM" <samir.souilem@maileva.com>
"Yann De CILLIA" <yann.decillia@maileva.com>
01/14/2011 06:44
TR: still NumberFormatException when parsing type 1 font ([PDFBOX-921]
jira issue) with 1.4.0 version

I just upgraded my pdfbox library to 1.4.0 version to resolve the
[PDFBOX-921] issue when extracting text from PDF containing type1 font.
I am still having the same exception (NumberFormatException) with the
document I am attaching.
Could you tell me if I am missing something here to make things work?
Thank you,

- FHA 203b; 203k; HECM; VA; USDA; Conventional
- Warehouse Lines; FHA-Authorized Originators
- Lending and Servicing in over 45 States
www.swmc.com   -  www.simplehecmcalculator.com
Visit  www.swmc.com/resources   for helpful links on Training, Webinars, Lender Alerts and
Submitting Conditions

This email and any content within or attached hereto from Sun West Mortgage Company, Inc.
is confidential and/or legally privileged. The information is intended only for the use of
the individual or entity named on this email. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance
on the contents of this email information is strictly prohibited, and that the documents should
be returned to this office immediately by email. Receipt by anyone other than the intended
recipient is not a waiver of any privilege. Please do not include your social security number,
account number, or any other personal or financial information in the content of the email.
Should you have any questions, please call (800) 453 7884.