pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From 404erorr <404er...@gmail.com>
Subject Adding internal links
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2011 07:03:39 GMT
Hi,

I am merging several PDFs, and would like the first page to have links
to subsequent pages. I have looked over the docs and found a way to add
bookmarks, but not actual links on the PDF page itself.

Ideally, I would find an existing link on the first page of
the PDF document, and set it's destination to the required page. (Or find an
existing string and make it a link).

I have read about named destinations, which I imagine is how the destination
would be set.

Does anyone have any idea or know if this is even possible?

Thanks!