pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From A...@swmc.com
Subject Re: Edit existing PDF
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2010 18:03:16 GMT
The code you have is replacing the old content stream with the new
PDPageContentStream.  So what you describe is exactly what I'd expect.  I
don't know how to accomplish what you're trying to do though.

On a side note, make sure you always call PDDocument.load() in a try block
and have doc.close() in the finally block.  This will make sure your
documents are always closed properly.

----
Thanks,
Adam