pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From A...@swmc.com
Subject Re: Digital signature with PDFBox?
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2010 17:29:28 GMT
I haven't dealt with signatures in PDFs before, but I'm also interested in
the topic.  Will the digital signatures be based on section 12.8 of the
PDF spec (ISO32000-1:2008)?

----
Thanks,
Adam

From:
Ken Bowen <kbowen@als.com>
To:
users@pdfbox.apache.org
Date:
11/25/2010 15:51
Re: Digital signature with PDFBox?

Thomas,

I would be very, very interested in a digital signature capability in
PDFBox.
1.  Can I find out what you plan?
2.  Perhaps I can offer to help?

Regards,
Ken Bowen

On Nov 25, 2010, at 4:44 AM, Thomas Chojecki wrote:

> Hi Eric,
> this isn't supportet right now. An implementation will come soon.
Hopefuly this year ;)

> Best regards,
> Thomas
>
> Zitat von Eric Chow <eric138@gmail.com>:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> How can I sign a PDF using PDFBox-1.3.1?
>>
>> Would you please to show me a simple example?
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Eric

- FHA 203b; 203k; HECM; VA; USDA; Conventional
- Warehouse Lines; FHA-Authorized Originators
- Lending and Servicing in over 45 States
www.swmc.com   -  www.simplehecmcalculator.com   Visit  www.swmc.com/resources   for helpful
links on Training, Webinars, Lender Alerts and Submitting Conditions
This email and any content within or attached hereto from Sun West Mortgage Company, Inc.
is confidential and/or legally privileged. The information is intended only for the use of
the individual or entity named on this email. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance
on the contents of this email information is strictly prohibited, and that the documents should
be returned to this office immediately by email. Receipt by anyone other than the intended
recipient is not a waiver of any privilege. Please do not include your social security number,
account number, or any other personal or financial information in the content of the email.
Should you have any questions, please call (800) 453 7884.