pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From A...@swmc.com
Subject Re: Edit existing PDF
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2010 17:11:58 GMT
Getting the PDPage from a file is easy.  Check this out:

PDDocument source = null;
try {
        source = PDDocument.load("/home/user/adobe1.7spec.pdf");
        List<PDPage> pages = source.getDocumentCatalog().getAllPages();
} finally {
        if(source != null)
                try { source.close(); } catch(Exception sorry) { }
}

I haven't needed to edit anything other than bookmarks in my PDFs, so I
can't help you on that front, but I'm sure someone else on the list will
chime in shortly with some helpful pointers.

----
Thanks,
Adam