pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From A...@swmc.com
Subject Re: Save URLs to PDFs?
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2010 22:35:17 GMT
Yogesh,

Compare the file size and hash (SHA1, MD5, etc.) of the file you download
from your browser with the file that Java downloads.  The end of the file
may be missing when you download it via Java.  I know you said the file
size is correct, but is it the *exact* same number of bytes?  If so, then
the content must be different, and it should just be a matter of running
`diff` on the files to see what's going wrong.

----
Thanks,
Adam