pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Caleb Clark <ccl...@fncinc.com>
Subject Associating a Form Field with a Page
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2010 16:04:44 GMT
Hello,
I am wondering if there is a way to associate a form field with the page of the pdf that it
is located on.
It seems to me that form data (PDAcroForm, PDField) is stored separately from the pdf form
page data.
Basically, if I loop through the fields in the PDAcroForm, given a certain field, how can
I tell which page of the pdf the field is located on?
Thanks,
cclark

Confidentiality Notice: This message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).  It
may contain confidential or proprietary information and may be subject to the attorney-client
privilege or other confidentiality protections. If this message was misdirected, neither FNC
Holding Company, Inc. nor any of its subsidiaries waive any confidentiality, privilege, or
trade secrets. If you are not a designated recipient, you may not review, print, copy, retransmit,
disseminate, or otherwise use this message. If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message.