pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "T. Groch" <t.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Edit existing PDF
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2010 18:58:08 GMT
Hi Adam,

thanks, the tip with try-catch-finally makes sense. My code is just one of
some tries without being clean ;)
I hope someone else has got another idea.

Originally I tried PDFBox since I wanted to overlay two PDF files. This
works well (generating one with the string and overlaying it to another
one).
But that just works with a single paged file. I got exceptions if I try to
overlay two three-page-PDF files (since I don't want the string on every
page).

Hopefully no one will be upset if I just ask if there's another framework to
get a string inside an already existing PDF?!
Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Tobias