pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From arun segar <arunse...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Identity-H (solution may help )
Date Sat, 27 Nov 2010 05:52:58 GMT
Hi Krishna,

Thanks for your email. I don't have the fonts like below in my workflow.

Font: ZapfDingbatsITC(Embedded Subset)
TYPE: Type 1(CID)
Encoding: Identity-H

Is there any way to change the Encoding Identity-H in the already build PDF
so that it can be useful for me.

Your help in this regard is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Arun Segar