pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Brown <kb1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: editing, moving comments and bookmarks?
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2010 17:27:39 GMT
Adam,

Let's say you have a PDF to which some user has added comments. Then an
updated PDF is generated. I was thinking perhaps one could sync the user
generated annotations from the old PDF to the new one. Perhaps by using
named destinations?

Looks tough, but surely some one has needed to do this kind of thing?

Thanks,

Kevin