pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Grant Overby <gr...@floorsoft.com>
Subject Re: Save URLs to PDFs?
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2010 22:31:31 GMT
Hrm, That's odd.

Can you post the code you tried? An perhaps the url?

--
Grant Overby
Senior Developer

Often people, especially computer engineers, focus on the machines. They
think, "By doing this, the machine will run faster. By doing this, the
machine will run more effectively. By doing this, the machine will something
something something." They are focusing on machines. But in fact we need to
focus on humans, on how humans care about doing programming or operating the
application of the machines. We are the masters. They are the slaves. --
Yukihiro Matsumoto