pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Lehmkühler <andr...@lehmi.de>
Subject Re: IOException with PDFParser
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2010 00:37:46 GMT
Hi,

Am 03.11.10 01:32, schrieb Max Gravitt:
> Hi,
> I recently started to attempt to parse faxes that are PDF'd and sent via email.  I continually
get the below exception with these types of files.  Does anyone have thoughts on the root
cause and if there is any workaround?
> thanks,
> MG
>
> IOException
> expected='endobj' firstReadAttempt='' secondReadAttempt='' org.pdfbox.io.PushBackInputStream@d2f5f1
> org.pdfbox.pdfparser.PDFParser; parseObject; 502
> org.pdfbox.pdfparser.PDFParser; parse; 176
> org.pdfbox.pdmodel.PDDocument; load; 707
> com.josiejune.documentdispatch.models.Document$DocumentParser; getPDFContents; 245
According to the stack trace you're using a quite old (non-apache)
version of pdfbox. I suggest to update to a more recent version from [1]

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler

[1] hhtp://pdfbox.apache.org/download.html