pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Chojecki <i...@rayman2200.de>
Subject Re: Digital signature with PDFBox?
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2010 21:15:14 GMT
Hi Adam,
it's just an interface, no implementation. But you can do basic
ISO3200-1:2008 signatures or also PAdES if you do your own
implementation. It's just a matter of the implementation not pdfbox.
The whole signature stuff is done by a crypto library. I realized up
to PAdES Part 3 and there aren't limits on pdfbox side.

The ISO3200-1:2008 signature hasn't much restrictions and an example
with Bouncy Castle will follow soon.

Regards
Thomas

Zitat von Adam@swmc.com: