pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Chojecki <i...@rayman2200.de>
Subject Re: Digital signature with PDFBox?
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2010 07:50:04 GMT

Zitat von Ken Bowen <kbowen@als.com>:

Hi Ken,

we use in our company for 3 month an own implementation for
signatures. For pdfbox it's just an additional interface. This
interface provide one methode "public byte[] sign(InputStream)" which
need to be implemented and pass to pdfbox.

My problem is, i haven't so much time to split my implementation in
piecec and public it over jira. An other problem is, that this code
base on the pdf box 1.2 and i need to merg it with the head of the
repository. The third is, i have a colloquium next weeks and don't
want to change or update this implementation.

There are also some nasty design issues i can't handle rigth now. But
it works just great :)

Regards
Thomas